Sensor Hardware Architect, Health Technologies
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Design and develop next-generation Health Technologies for Apple products. The Health Technologies team initiates exciting new technologies for Apple’s products, evaluates feasibility, and develops the best ideas. We are seeking a highly motivated “hands-on” engineer to help develop sensors, systems, and applications for the areas of health, wellness, and fitness. The cross-functional team features a collaborative environment that fosters engineering excellence, creativity, and innovation. Join us to design and develop innovative, category-defining features in the emerging consumer health field.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals
- Experience with analog circuit design, PCB design, and firmware preferred • Experience with biomedical projects preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must thrive in fast-paced environment
• Investigate feasibility of new features for future products • Design, analyze, and characterize circuits • Develop well-reasoned requirements and specifications • Develop system models • Author regular technical communications for executive and cross-functional briefings • Analyze data from bench-top and user studies
Education & Experience
Master’s or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering or related discipline.