Sr. iOS Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Wireless Automation and Tools team is looking for a senior developer who is passionate about developing innovative and user-friendly automation solutions that help Apple deliver the best products. We build software that helps Apple improve and certify upcoming features and products within several key wireless technologies, including but not limited to: HomeKit, CarPlay, Apple Pay, Cellular, Bluetooth, and WiFi. Our team delivers iOS/watchOS/macOS apps, large scale web applications, and other automation solutions. Be ready to make something outstanding when you come here. Dynamic, supporting people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Apple Wireless Automation and Tools team if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Experience as a software architect or as a senior engineer owning the development of complex projects
- Experience with developing automation frameworks and solutions
- Strong programming skills in Objective-C and/or Swift
- Deep understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Excellent debugging skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to confidently drive multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Proficiency with iOS SDK Frameworks and concepts (UIKit, GCD, Foundation, CoreData, etc.)
The Wireless Automation and Tools team is always looking for innovative ways to craft new apps and services to produce the highest levels for reliability and performance for Apple's products. We are seeking an experienced engineer that can help us architect, design, and develop apps and frameworks for Apple and its partners. You will be helping to lead the vision and roadmap for our products and collaborating cross functionally across teams to ensure their completion. You are proficient in software architecture and design patterns in order to make the best decisions for our complex and meaningful software projects.
Education & Experience
Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.