Senior HR Manager - Music and Media
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This is a fantastic opportunity to partner with and support the Apple Music & Media teams based in Culver City, LA. In this role, you will deliver a full spectrum of both strategic and tactical People support and programs on a global basis to employees and help drive culture and expansion in the Culver City office. From educating clients on compensation practices and the performance review process to advising on organizational design, Culture development and various management issues. You will assist with employee communication initiatives within client groups and partner with specialist groups to ensure coordination of People strategies and processes across the organization. Providing relevant data and recommendations to guide decision-making related to compensation, organizational structures, retention, promotions and other actives, are key aspects of this role.
- Understand the business model across the variety of teams and work with People team to identify People initiatives to support the model
- Continually assess people implications associated with business strategy, organizational design and proactively communicate with leadership
- Lead the implementation and adoption of talent assessment, development and retention tools and solutions
- Collaborate with WW People team to drive strategic alignment.
- Executive coaching - establish credibility with leaders as a trusted advisor to influence and support key strategic and operational decisions.
- Proven ability to establish measurement to demonstrate strategic impact.
- Leading, motivating and developing a competent and highly talented People Business Partner team.
- Establish relationships & work with core functional People groups (Compensation, Benefits, Recruiting, HR analytics, Learning & Development, Apple University, etc) to ensure best support People initiatives.
Highly approachable with highly developed organizational agility and influencing skills. Experience with informing and making decisions with data and metrics. Passionate about enabling our employees to do the best work of their lives. Deep understanding of how business work, leaders bring these to life and how design effective organizations are designed. Ability to demonstrate strong organization skills with shown experience in dealing with rapid change in ambiguous environments. Effectively meet deadlines, quickly shift direction, adapt rapidly to changes in business needs, and approach problems creatively. Strong conflict management, facilitation, and negotiation skills. You are able to navigate complex, cross cultural change management needs. Demonstrate a clear skill for forward-thinking, always anticipating and planning for possible future outcomes. Experience working with global teams.Travel will be required approximately 10% of the time.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required
- 10+ years experience in a HR management, generalist, and/or business partnering role.
- Proven track record of managing a team of People business partners