Software QA Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
In the Product Systems Quality team at Apple, we solve hard problems to ensure that our customers have a seamless experience with our products. Quality is a critical aspect of everything we do, and as an iPhone SQA Manager you will be managing a team of quality engineers locally and driving large scale test efforts overseas. You will work cross-functionally to identify and highlight key issues in a dynamic environment facing exciting new challenges daily. You possess a high-energy personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, patience, and a real passion for product usability.
- Customer Focused: Passionate about the customer experience and what we can do to improve it.
- Team Player: Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills.
- Team Builder: Proven track record demonstrating the ability to attract, hire, motivate and develop the best engineers.
- Priority Driven: Comfortable working in a continually changing fast paced environment and driving top issues to resolution.
- Technically Agile: Ready to deep dive into technical areas when needed but also discuss these topics to a non-technical audience.
- Exec Presence: Ability to summarize key points and tie them back to the customer experience.
- Experienced: 5+ years experience as a SQA Manager or Program Manager preferably for consumer electronics.
We are looking for an experienced SQA Manager to plan and manage quality efforts across multiple teams. Candidates should have experience leading teams, driving large cross-functional efforts and testing consumer electronics. The successful candidate will be comfortable working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment in which developing and fostering partnerships with cross-functional teams is key to longterm success. You have a start up mindset, always looking for creative ways to solve problems and increase the team’s impact at Apple.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry experience in a related discipline.