Global Conversion Optimization Manager, Apple Digital Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Are you ready to be part of an amazing group of global digital merchandisers that are redefining the digital retail experience at Apple? In this role, you will partner closely with Analytics, Product Management, Product Merchandising, and Creative Design teams to investigate and deliver insights and initiatives to convert Apple Digital Store visitors into customers. You will focus on the key commerce areas of purchase paths for Apple’s key products and the checkout experience and partner closely with Product Management to evolve the Apple branded product shopping experience. You will develop and evangelize insights to drive strategic innovation and site feature improvements.
- 7+ years of experience in one or more of the following: e-commerce, analytics, product marketing, or digital merchandising
- Excellent skills in Excel and Omniture or similar web analytics tools (e.g., Coremetrics, Google Analytics, Mixpanel)
- Strong SQL experience
- Conversion rate optimization experience
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools (e.g., Qlikview, Chartio)
- Validated analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to find conversion insights and improvement opportunities through data interrogation
- Comfort in presenting findings and insights to broad range of partners
- Extraordinary people and communication skills, ability to work well with team members and in cross-functional situations, and proven ability to influence in a matrixed organization
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize and clearly and proactively communicate priorities
You will be responsible for deriving data-based insights and developing strategies designed to convert Apple Digital Store visitors into customers while maintaining an exceptional Apple customer experience. You will study site metrics to inform key projects around purchase paths and checkout steps to increase sales conversion. You will then take these insights, develop a recommendation, and work cross-functionally with Product Management, Marketing, Design and Finance to drive implementation and measure results. The Conversion Manager will also partner with the analytics team to develop a framework to track conversion metrics and funnel fall-out and build dashboards and/or visualizations of key metrics and then communicate and share these important data findings with Product teams and other key partners and leadership to influence digital feature opportunities and enhancements.
Education & Experience
BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- Occasional travel required
- Multiple languages preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Apple is a drug-free workplace.