Siri - Senior Quality Engineering Mgr, Domains
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing? Build groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence, and work with the people who built the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done -- just by asking? Join the Siri team at Apple.
- 5+ years leading a Quality Engineering team with emphasis in server-side engineering and web services.
- 3+ years as Individual Contributor Engineer focused on CI, Tools, and Automation.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Knowledge with object-oriented programming languages - Java.
- Primary lead on at least three customer-facing features with year-long development cycles involving multiple engineering teams.
Have you ever been curious about what it would be like to be responsible for the Quality of the most technologically advanced AI Assistant in the world? Look no further as you could learn, innovate, develop, qualify and so much more as you bring your skills and abilities to a world-class system. As the Senior Quality Engineering Manager - Siri Domains, you will manage a team with the focus on ensuring quality best practices, tools and automation for the qualification of Siri Domains. This is a dynamic role with high transparency, impact and helping to build the most advanced systems in the industry. You will help direct a team of Quality Engineers to ensure quality of these domains through multiple supported platforms (iOS, macOS, tvOS, watchOS, and HomePod). You will have previous working experience with server-side engineering and understanding of web services.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.