Frameworks Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple's Engineering Infrastructure organization is seeking an energetic individual who make a profound impact on the rapid delivery and quality of Apple's operating systems, including iOS and macOS. The team is empowered to build the infrastructure, platforms and tools that improve the productivity of thousands of Apple's engineers.
- Experience developing code in C, Python and/or Bash.
- Knowledge of Objective C, C++, or Swift
- Strong technical background with UNIX/Linux/macOS/iOS
- Creative thinker and a strong problem solver
- Experience in implementing modules/libraries for automation
- Strong understanding of software test methodologies and test planning strategies
- Familiar with open-source Continuous Integration and Configuration Management
- Flexibility to respond and react to a rapidly evolving software environment
- Excellent communication skills are necessary due to the dynamic nature of
- collaborations with many cross-functional teams
The Engineering Infrastructure Team is searching for an engineer with excellent analytical and coding skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the drive to make a difference. We collaborate with engineering teams to influence changes to accelerate software development velocity with increased quality. You will need to quickly learn and utilize the knowledge of various automation systems and OS kernel level features. Your responsibilities will include designing, writing, launching and owning process, tools, automation frameworks and infrastructure. You will lead technology initiatives that drive scalability and reliability of our systems.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent field with 5+ years of professional experience