Technical Project Manager - Apple Corporate Systems (Austin, TX)
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Engineering Solutions group is looking for a Technical Program Manager in Austin, Texas to lead Revenue and Reconciliation projects and to facilitate X-Functional Interaction across different groups.
- Experience in managing technically complex projects that are fast paced and are critical to business
- Be a technical lead and rightly align technical resources to tasks.
- Technically savvy to be able to assess software development for accuracy and efficiency
- Experience in both leading a program and being a part of a wider program involving multiple groups
- Strong communication skills and be able to articulate complex business and technical situations to a variety of audience
- Leadership skills to keep teams motivated and engaged at all times
- An eye for detail to accurately analyze business requirements
- Experience in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle using different software development methodologies
- Product Management background to help evolve the product and make it more valuable to business
- An eye for detail for User Experience
- Background in Accounting/Finance projects
- Prior experience in Payments is a huge plus
The Corporate Systems group at Apple focuses on creative ways to engineer business solutions to meet growing needs of Apple Finance, iTunes, App Store, Sales, Retail, Apple Care and Apple Online. At core, our portfolio comprises of engineered custom solutions to process very high-volume micro-transactions from iTunes and App Store Downloads, iPhone Activations, Sales from Retail/Online, and Resellers, etc. These solutions are based on cutting edge enterprise technologies ranging from Server Side Java, Web Technologies, Cocoa, iOS, Oracle, and No-SQL Databases. Accurately processing such high volume transactions is our core strength. We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities. Exceptional communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams. You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting fast-paced environment. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
Education & Experience
BS/MS Computer Science or Equivalent. At least 8 years experience in Software Development Projects with a minimum of 5 years in project management
- Background in Payments is highly desired
- Experience managing high transaction volume projects
- Prior experience in reconciliation products is a plus
- Been a part of a setting with multiple business critical parallel projects