RCC Chat Sales Specialist - French
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe that hard work, a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage and inspire – and that by focusing on the smallest of details, we can make big impacts with our customers. Building this environment starts with you! The Retail Contact Center (RCC) team is looking for motivated, outgoing, service-minded individuals who want to offer Apple customers an unparalleled experience over the phone. This role in located on our campus in Austin, TX.
- Fluency in French & English (reading, writing and speaking)
- 1+ years of proven experience in a customer service environment
- Customer-focused, detailed-oriented individuals
- Creative problem solvers
- Adept at working with ambiguity
- Has excelled in a customer facing environment
- Has experience with both Mac and PC
- Can translate ‘tech speak’ into everyday, written, understandable terms
- Strong comprehension skills (adaptive writing, active reading)
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress/fast-paced work environment
- Drive for results, demonstrates high degree of drive and determination;
- Adaptive and flexible to changing technologies, process and environments
- Ability to work and make decisions with minimal supervision
- Complex problem-solving capacity (problem solving skills)
- Strong organizational skills.
- Comfortable providing live demos with customers on video
- Demonstrated sales and/or customer service success
- Flexibility to support sales chat and sales phone when needed
- Ability to type in excess of 60 WPM with 95%+ accuracy
- Must be able to work any schedule between 7:00 am to 11:00pm (Central) and a five day work week. This may include weekends, holidays, and additional work during other high volume times of the year.
The Chat Sales Specialist will provide exceptional chat support to customers who have order status questions or require changes to their orders. You will translate tech-speak, billing, shipping and eCommerce jargon into everyday, understandable terms. You will also need to leverage multiple sources of information to stay current on product features, technology changes and events that affect customers. This is a fast-paced, performance-based environment where chats are monitored, recorded and assessed. Other responsibilities may include Personal Setup which includes positioning, demonstrating, and sharing features of Apple products during a live demo.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree preferred