Sr. Software Engineer, Back End - Health Team
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
There is a tremendous opportunity to improve how people manage their health. Apple is looking for exceptional data scientists to help deliver amazing experiences that will address this need in meaningful ways. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you are a self-motivated, high-energy individual who is not afraid of challenges, we are looking for you.
- 5+ years of software development experience, including experience developing web applications
- Strong coding skills in one or more languages such as Java, C++, Go, or Python
- Strong analytical thinking to solve challenging problems
- Excellent performance and debugging skills
- Strong system level understanding
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
The Health Special Projects team is seeking an extraordinary and proven software engineer to join an exciting new project at an early stage. We're looking for engineers that have experience developing scalable, reliable, and simple back end services that will power applications on devices like the iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and Apple Watch. The ideal candidate wants to solve big problems, enjoys working in an agile and dynamic cross-functional team, loves data, and wants to make a huge impact in health.
Education & Experience
BS CE/CS or equivalent experience required