WTE Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join our Wireless Technologies and Ecosystems (WTE) team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. If you're passionate about quality, we may have the job for you. The WTE Frameworks and Services team is looking for a highly motivated and talented Software Automation Engineer to help develop and maintain automation for all Apple platforms like Apple Watch, CarPlay and iOS platforms. You should have excellent problem solving and communication skills. Come help us build scalable automation solutions to qualify complex cellular features and ecosystems!
- Strong understanding in hands on testing of mobile devices and cellular technologies (LTE/UMTS/CDMA)
- Strong programming skills in one of the following: C/C++/Objective-C/Swift/Python
- Familiarity with Stress or Stability Testing of mobile handsets
- Deep understanding of SQA methodologies & practices
- Ability to develop test cases and methodologies and come out with innovate ideas for problem solving
- Good understanding of OS concepts
- Appropriate working with multi-functional teams and in supporting development in debugging and reproducing issues
- Thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while expertly driving multiple projects across many teams
The WTE Quality team is looking for a motivated, highly technical Software Automation Engineer with excellent problem solving and communication skills.You will join a diverse team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and wireless software for the latest iPhones/iPads, Apple Watches product lines. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases.
Education & Experience
BS Computer Science or Equivalent