Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apps are changing the world, enriching people’s lives, and enabling developers to innovate like never before. As a result, the App Store has grown into an exciting and vibrant ecosystem for millions of developers and more than a billion users. Exciting, right? If you would like to contribute to the world's greatest app store, read on to learn how you can help us deliver. The Worldwide Developer Relations team is looking for a Data Analyst, who like us, is passionate about developers, the App Store and the user experience. Are you passionate about data? Do you enjoy the challenge of uncovering new statistical methods to identify trends or patterns? Join us and put your passion and skills to the test. We're seeking a talented reporting engineer and analyst who will play a key part in the App Review process. This includes everything from defining requirements, query creation, data mining, analysis, to final presentation. This role requires the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and work closely with cross-functional teams.
- We value your deep analytical skills and experience collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- You have working knowledge of business processes and related reporting & analysis activities
- We benefit from your proficiency with tableau
- You demonstrate technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- You have experience with relational databases
- You are proficient at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- You bring advance skills in MS-Excel
- Your knowledge of SQL and experience with data warehouse is a plus
- You have deep knowledge with modern analytics, reporting and business intelligence tools
- You are a quick learner, demonstrating ability to evaluate workflows using internal & external tools
Apple Worldwide Developer Relations is interested in someone who is as passionate about data as we are. In this role, you will assist in data mining, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports, per business requirements that drive our business. Principal Duties and Responsibilities: - Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets - You will partner closely with management to help define business requirements and identify data reporting needs - You will work on multiple projects with phenomenal attention to details & deadlines, and high awareness of business priorities
Education & Experience
BS or relevant industry experience is required
- For this position, Apple will not sponsor applicants for work visas or relocation.