Senior Software Engineer, iTunes Editorial Engineering, Full-Stack
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a professional programming position
- Experience with Java or Scala Programming Language
- Experience with SQL and relational database systems
- Experience with search engines like SOLR or Elasticsearch
- Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra or HBase
- Familiarity with micro-services architecture and server side technologies.
- Familiarity with Hadoop or Spark is a plus
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
- Have a belief in automation and tooling as a critical part of the software lifecycle
- Love the idea of ownership and delivering amazing products
iTunes Editorial Engineering Team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to provide new tools in order to support its dynamic growth. Join our exciting team that has been leading the digital content industry by constantly developing innovative features since its launch in April 2003. You are a self starting, high-energy individual who is not afraid to question assumptions and who has excellent written and oral skills. We look for phenomenal teammates who are able to tackle problems under tight deadline constraints and deliver visionary solutions.
Education & Experience
BSCS, MSCS or equivalent work experience