Health Technologies Engineering Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We are looking for an Engineering Program Manager (EPM) with a proven consumer product development track record to manage a key initiative in our Health Tech Team. As an EPM within the Health Tech organization you will partner with the lead EPM to achieve overall program objectives which include supporting product definition, feature validation, study design and program delivery.
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Self-motivated and proactive with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Strong verbal & written communication and executive level presentation skills
- Experience with running products in the full product development cycle from concept to shipping and driving projects with aggressive timelines
- At least 5+ years of combined experience in project management for HW, PD, SW
As a strong team player, the Engineering Program Manager (EPM) will bring her/ his skills from product development to create structure in a R&D environment. Come with a deeply curious mindset for new ideas and help our team define priorities and stay focused on completing deliverables to meet program goals. You’ll drive day-to-day activities to meet overall project objectives, own and run the schedule of development milestones, and create risk mitigation plans as needed. Clear communication skills are critical to the success of the EPM. You’ll facilitate constructive collaboration and communication between our cross functional teams in meetings, handle communication and relationships with strategic external partners and update status across a wide spectrum from individual contributors to the leadership team. The EPM understands technical issues and drives them to closure by bringing together key partners for decision making.
Education & Experience
B.S. ME/EE/BME degree or equivalent in any engineering discipline.
- May travel, approximately 10%.