iOS Software Engineer - Notes
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Notes team is looking for talented software engineers to help us build the future of Notes.
- You are excited by the idea of working on a product that makes a tangible difference in peoples’ lives.
- You have an eye for detail and care about the little things that make an experience great.
- You exhibit a strong sense of personal responsibility and strive for continual self-improvement.
- You have extensive experience developing applications for iOS and/or macOS.
- You’re fluent with common software design patterns and computer science fundamentals.
- You communicate effectively and are able to provide and receive constructive feedback.
- A plus: you have experience working with CoreData and/or CloudKit.
We are a small team of engineers from a wide variety of backgrounds all centered around a mission to help people lead more productive lives. On a typical day, we work together with design and QA to build features that improve productivity without sacrificing the beauty and simplicity that you’ve come to love about Notes.
Education & Experience
BS CE/CS or equivalent experience required.