Senior Brand Manager, Beats by Dre
Culver City, California, United States
The Senior Brand Manager will drive Beats by Dr. Dre’s point of view in the area of Music & Culture. An effective Senior Brand Manager will use insights about our products, our consumers, our competitors, and culture to develop strategic marketing plans for the Brand. They will lead a cross-functional marketing team – including internal and external partners - to deliver world-class campaigns that grow the business globally and deepen consumer love for the Brand.
- 7+ years experience in Brand Marketing role with a category-leading brand (or brands)
- Proven success in leading world-class campaigns and creative work
- Deep knowledge and expertise in global Music and Culture
- Strong understanding of global markets and consumers – especially EMEA & APAC
- Experience in developing integrated plans across a range of media
- Extensive experience with digital and mobile marketing
- Fluency in technology products and innovation
- Passion for working on a brand that brand moves fast and shapes culture
- Global experience (either study or work experience)
Be a true expert on our products, our consumers, our competitors, and culture Work with the Brand Director to develop strategic marketing plans for the Brand Create marketing briefs that inspire and motivate the cross-functional marketing team Lead the cross-functional marketing team to produce world-class campaigns Manage our agency partners – including Creative, Digital, Media, Events – to deliver their best work in support of the Brand’s objectives Build integrated launch plans that ensure we reach the right audience with the right message at the right time Drive innovation throughout our storytelling and our communications plans Partner with teams in the EMEA & APAC regions to understand the market and grow the business and the Brand globally Partner with the Music Marketing team to create programs around important artists, genres, and music events Build strategic partnerships within Apple’s global ecosystem of products and services (including Apple Music and Beats1 Radio) Manage budgets and timelines to make the Brand’s investments work hard Stay hungry and curious – constantly bringing new insights, ideas, and opportunities to the Brand
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred.