Maps India Market Lead Maps India Market Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Maps Evaluation team has an immediate opening for a Market Lead. As part of Maps Metrics Evaluation, you will be a part of a team that represents the user’s perspective as they vet changes being introduced to Apple Maps. We want someone with understanding of the user experience for Apple Maps, who can work closely with the development team to ensure the Maps organisation ships the highest quality application. You should possess the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable reports, is a good communicator at all levels of leadership, have the ability to make decisions in partnership with onsite manager, be a great teammate and a business savvy individual. You should have insights into the needs and challenges facing todays outsourcing partners, and how they fit with Apple's unique customer focus and passion for excellence.
- You possess local knowledge and language for India.
- You have high attention to detail.
- Mac experience.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Passion for improving Apple Maps user experience.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to deal with ambiguity.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Strong web analytical skills.
- Good ability to reprioritize and complete multiple assignments.
- Work successfully with teams on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to recognise patterns, and apply inductive and deductive reasoning on a global scale.
We analyze and grade large sets of data relevant to specific markets. Investigate and provide feedback on issues reported validating data from external sources.Document projects and track status prioritises tasks for our outsourcing partners. You'll also monitor and maintain evaluation data quality, analyse evaluation data reports and performance metrics to Site Managers.