Business Systems Analyst
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare Online support group is looking for a Business Systems Analyst who will be responsible for delivering the next-generation support experience to our customers. You will have a combination of support experience, business insight, and technical knowledge. You have experience in high-tier SaaS support or have experience developing or using web publishing systems and/or high-performing web sites.
- 5+ years of work experience including leading the full implementation lifecycle for delivery of systems solutions (analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
- Strong commitment to always expand knowledge in their business domain and knack for building subject matter knowledge quickly
- Systems experience on Web Publishing tools that use workflows, like Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Fatwire or similar products (AEM preferred)
- Should have excellent customer service and communication skills
- The ability to stay organized across multiple platforms
- Strong analytical skills, preferably demonstrating advanced skills in Numbers, Microsoft Excel, or other spreadsheet tools
- Agile Scrum experience preferably as a Product Owner.
- Ability to work independently, take direction well, adapt to change and thrive in a rapidly-changing business environment.
You will partner with internal business teams to define, improve and implement business processes. Ensure that the online systems developed reflect customer and program needs by influencing solution development as necessary. Collaborate with other subject matter experts, cross-functional resources, and business partners to solicit input and define system requirements. Work closely with technical teams to deliver high-quality solutions and new system functionality Review test cases and work with users to capture feedback and acceptance of new functionality Participate in User Acceptance Testing Ensure availability of metrics, reporting, and analysis of tools for systems developed. Provide ongoing user support Communicate with and support business users and partners in calling out platform issues. Identify workarounds to quickly get users back to their tasks. File, track, and prioritize issues and improvements reported by customer to technical teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience. Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.