Sr. Front End Engineer, Software Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
At Apple, we work every single day to build products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and visionary content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy. Seeking a Senior Front End Engineer who is passionate about crafting high-quality, elegantly designed user-facing web applications, beautifully written, documented and thoroughly tested code.
- 5+ years experience developing rich UI/Front-end for user-facing web applications.
- Experience with data-driven web development, including strong knowledge of JSON and AJAX.
- Experience developing UI using Angular 2+ strongly preferred.
- Experience building data visualizations using JS libraries like D3JS is a plus.
- Extensive use of APIs and strong understanding of HTTP and REST architecture.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or higher in Computer Science.
- Highly intelligent.
- Passion for software engineering.
- Good teamwork and interpersonal communication skills (written and oral communication) are required to interact with the product managers, project managers, business users, other software developers and testers.
- Able to work effectively under schedule pressure to fix defects, review code, design, write, and test new code, and diagnose production issues (sometimes all in one day) without getting flustered.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Enthusiasm for learning.
- Strong work ethic.