Brand Project Manager, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Brand Project Manager stewards brand project timelines and drives creative workflow throughout the group. You will lead key production initiatives across the creative studio, tracking project status and brand project milestones, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative reviews, and ensuring smooth workflow and tool alignment across the group. In this role, you will act as the project point person for the Brand team to drive key initiatives across the creative studio, ensuring a smooth concepting flow, tracking project status, brand project milestones, identifying bottlenecks, scheduling key creative reviews and presentation set-up and smooth workflow.
- You have at least five years of experience working with creative teams in an agency environment.
- Your project and time management skills are excellent, you learn quickly, and you can accommodate rapid change.
- You have the ability to organize information quickly and at a high level to address potential roadblocks and define the best way forward.
- You have a deep cultural curiosity and connectedness, including extraordinary communication and negotiation skills.
- You understand print, digital and video asset creation and approval cycles.
- You are an inventive and enthusiastic problem solver, at ease with working in a dynamic, highly matrixed organization
- You are familiar with Apple applications, including Mail, Numbers, Keynote, Pages, and Calendar.
Lead on production of master Fiscal Year Roadmaps for Brand Team by quarter Communicate and drive project timelines with team from project approval, through strategic development, creative development and production to completion. Partner with Brand team on the set up, facilitation and chairing of weekly huddles and status meetings, tracking action items. Work with Brand Manager to prioritize and align team on daily, weekly and monthly focus. Handle the scheduling and agenda for Brand-led creative reviews. Work with Brand Creative Director and Team to define creative concepting process and structure of reviews, specific to project needs, Facilitate Brand-led creative reviews and all connection points including scope, attendees, location, facilities, materials. Ensure that updates are shared with partners and that project materials are collected and archived. Run project workflow logistics: server set-up, communication, disclosure lists, folders, logistics calendars and confidential work spaces.
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required.