Regional Marketing Manager, AMR/EMEA
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The App Store & iTunes Gift Card team is seeking a Regional Marketing Manager to develop, drive, and execute retail and digital marketing strategy for the multi-billion dollar gift card business in AMR and EMEA. The candidate will drive the direction of marketing initiatives with retail partners and define market-specific tactics. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in retail and digital marketing. The candidate will be responsible for innovating marketing tactics and influencing cross-functional teams globally to deploy marketing programs in AMR and EMEA.
- Cross-functional leadership skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- Executive presentation and delivery skills
- Ability to prioritize plan, and execute projects successfully
- Ability to learn on the fly
- Strong organizational agility
- 8–10 years experience, including the ability to build, lead and work with cross-functional teams to deliver strategic objectives.
- Strong background in marketing communications with emphasis in retail marketing.
- Strong project management background is key to manage varying levels of complexity and timelines running concurrently over extended periods of time.
- Excellent presentation skils
Define, manage and communicate quarterly integrated marketing plan Partner with sales on regional account marketing opportunity development. Analyze and report on marketing initiatives performance Liaise with partner marketing team and influence their marketing initiatives Review and approve key marketing assets to ensure on brand execution. Develop business briefs for bespoke marketing initiatives Plan and maintain a comprehensive status schedule for ongoing marketing projects. Gather market research from target countries/geographies to help drive strategy discussions. The candidate will work under tight timelines and deadlines with limited supervision or direction. A proactive approach to driving process and schedules is necessary.
Education & Experience
B.S./B.A. required (Marketing or Communications degree preferred)