Security Assessor - Content Protection
Culver City, California, United States
Apple Inc.’s Global Security Content Protection Team is seeking an experienced Assessor in television/film development, production, post-production, premier security and confidential program management to support the Original Video Division. Your work will create solutions to a variety of unique security challenges, including physical and logical security of Apple’s creative development, on-location productions, vendor post-production assessments, and red-carpet premiers/events while coordinating with teams across the business, Global Security and third-parties.
- 6-12 years of Physical Security and/or Information Security experience in television/film production/content protection.
- Background in working at a network or studio with executives, producers, talent representatives, casts and creative teams.
- Experience assessing/auditing for confidentiality and security of pre-production creative process, on-location production security, post-production vendor assessments, red-carpet premiers and large scale events, and premier anti-piracy operations.
- Have the ability to creatively adapt security/secrecy practices to achieve the business’ creative vision.
- Ability to design sustainable protection strategies based site-specific variables.
- The highest levels of integrity and attention to detail.
Experience with assessing internal security and secrecy performance and third-party sites and facilities, designing, implementing, and tracking security and secrecy programs and operations, and for executing tactical initiatives as required to support the creation, production and launch of video programming on a global scale. This position is a high-profile position at Apple, who works directly with executives across multiple internal and external teams. Position will reside in Culver City, California and will require up to 50% travel (international and domestic); longer periods as necessitated by production schedules and locations.
Education & Experience
B.S. or equivalent degree.