Senior Financial Analyst, AppleCare Revenue & Margin
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the AppleCare Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that you know for impressive products, including iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and iPod. We are looking for an outstanding individual with integrity, personal accountability, can-do thinking, a focus on partnership, and a commitment to excellence. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big, contact us today.
- 5-8 years experience in Finance or Operations within a high performing organization
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven problem solving skills
- Driven by a strong work ethic
- Ability to build relationships with and influence business partners
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment, have ability to handle multiple projects
- Thrives in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and service oriented
- Advanced knowledge of SAP and Excel is required, knowledge of Tableau & SQL are a plus
- Experience in building Financial Models
This is a highly visible and challenging position. It is a fast paced role that will require you to analyze revenue, margin and sales data as well as to identify, investigate, understand and articulate sales, revenue and margin trends. You will also need to illustrate a proven ability to work with large volumes of data and present conclusions to aid effective decision-making. In doing so, you will need to work using your own initiative to enhance existing and develop new reporting. Also required to prepare cost models that support existing and new AppleCare products. A key element to the role will be the ability to develop working relationships with key business partners throughout the Apple organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or relevant field MBA preferred