Network and Data Analysis Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Realtime Networking team is looking for a dedicated and hardworking engineer. Our team develops the core technologies for exciting real-time media applications, such as Airplay and FaceTime, for all Apple platforms. As a data analysis engineer, you will be able to analyze large data sets from the field, and identify the area for improvements in our network technologies and create solutions. You are also responsible for developing and implementing Machine Learning techniques to detect performance anomalies from the KPI metrics collected from the field of the above media applications. It is very important to possess leadership, and solid communication skills since you will be working closely with other software engineers in the team.
- You have in-depth development experience with at least one of the following programming language: Python, sql, or C/C++.
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- You have an understanding of and passion for Machine Learning and statistical data analysis.
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving extraordinary quality.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude.
You have an ability to analyze large data sets, to engage business and leadership teams for feedback.
Education & Experience
BS Degree in CS, EE, or equivalent.
- Understanding of the realtime network requirements and posses an ability to design critical metrics for realtime network application.
- Understanding of audio/video codec technologies would be helpful.