Apple Retail GiveBack Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
The Apple Retail Market Development team is seeking a highly motivated professional to lead Apple’s GiveBack Program. You will be responsible for ensuring the success of one of Apple Retail’s most strategic sales programs including the financial performance, customer experience and operational elements. We’re looking for a strategic thinker, serial problem solver, relationship builder, and influencer. To be successful, you will need to thrive under pressure, confidently present to executives and lead cross-functionally throughout Apple.
- 5-7 years of relevant business development, project management, and/or operations experience
- Big-picture thinker with a strong desire to move the needle and drive results
- Shown success in building relationships and quickly establishing credibility
- Ability to lead and influence others cross-functionally without direct authority
- Robust analytical skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to craft storylines and effective presentations
- Ability to work through ambiguity
- Resilient with positive outlook
Market & Program Analysis: - Analyze program performance to craft compelling stories to share with leadership and drive improvements - Research industry level trends and market insights to be the subject matter expert Strategic & Creative Thinking: - Develop the program’s future roadmap, strategy and growth initiatives - Identify and execute continuous improvements - Deliver results - motivate others in the broader cross-functional team - Lead cross-functional teams across stores and online to own the day-to-day business, execute program initiatives and ensure readiness for key moments such as New Product Introductions - Set quarterly and annual business priorities, performance targets, and critical metrics; partner with country managers and field to deliver results - Vendor Management - Manage relationships, contract negotiations and performance of Apple Retail’s trade-in vendor partners - Collaboration - Engage, collaborate, and develop strong cross-functional relationships throughout Apple Retail and Apple Inc. to achieve program objectives - Executive Management - Provide strategic input and contribute to development of local and global programs - Develop and present business cases to Apple Retail leadership for on-going program investment
Education & Experience
BS/BA Required; MBA preferred
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.