Caffè Macs iCup Supply Specialist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Support and Service
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do. Joining the Caffè Macs team will give you the opportunity to create inspiring meals that fuel the innovation within the company. The Apple iCup service is specially designed to provide a fresh brew coffee to all Apple employees within their department. The iCup Supply Specialist is responsible for service and supply of this equipment and is also available on call during business hours of operation.
- Use your decision-making in resolving issues or in making recommendations.
- Be an independent worker who interacts well with administrative staff on daily route of executive and black out buildings.
- We love employees who are organized, customer-focused, detailed, with phenomenal written and verbal communication while interacting with partners and customers.
- You have a good MVR and be age 25. Maintain and clean company vehicles that you use for deliveries.
Would you like to lead your own route/region? As a Supply Specialist, you refill coffee beans and service iCup machines and supplies, complete field service calls (coffee and supply deliveries, etc.), and deliver Supplies and support to the Dado Warehouse Admin with deliveries to Caffès coordinating to building Admins. You have daily deliveries of invoices and miscellaneous equipment from Dado as well while maintaining an inventory log for coffee, tea, cocoa and paper supplies. We also support Caffe’ Macs Catering, Board meetings, Special Events etc. We work hard to make working at Apple an amazing experience and you play a key part in events and catering to bring your customer service skills to life. Do you love driving the guest experience? Working equipment is key to our guest's satisfaction so we troubleshoot broken machines and submit iForms for machine repairs, coordinate with Operations on work orders and installs and clean the interior of coffee machines while providing minor service of iCup machines.
Education & Experience
Basic level knowledge of health and safety rules Inclusive - We work with and serve a diverse workforce. Extraordinarily Service Oriented - a demonstrable high level of customer service is absolutely mandatory…We hire for attitude, train for skill. Dynamic and agile - highly organized, ability to switch between locations and job duties
- You will spend time standing, walking, bending on regular basis.
- We thrive in our fast paced work environment and look for people who love this, too. Things happen fast here. Bring your ability to multi-task in a high-volume experience and your love for working in a fast pace environment.
- Environmental exposure to cold, heat and water
- You will lift up to 50 pounds
- Able to understand sanitation directions
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics.