Channel Marketing Programs, US Enterprise
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The US Field and Partner Marketing team is looking for a premier Commercial Channel Partner marketing manager to play a strategic role in supporting Apple’s corporate resellers, regional VAR’s and MSP partners in delivering and jointly marketing Apple solutions and technologies to their small, medium and enterprise customers. You will build and drive Apple’s partner field marketing strategy and execution with the US channel partners and define how to market to, through and with these partners, that supports our sales goals and priorities. In this critical role, you will lead the development, execution and measurement of partner engagement, demand generation, pipeline creation and revenue-generating marketing programs with our partners, and extended marketing teams.
- You have a consistent track record managing successful, creative, and scalable marketing programs at a high growth organization.
- You understand there are many moving parts in an organization. Navigating the interdependencies within Apple is needed for success. Understanding how business financials work, and strategies for sustaining profitable growth, are key to staying ahead of the competition. You analyze the market and think beyond the short-term.
- You have 10+ years of demonstrated channel and/or field marketing experience with a high technology company; 5+ years in the channel, partner, enterprise field, services market, preferably platform, mobility, or device markets highly preferred.
- You've been successful working in virtual settings across large geographic areas.
- You see the world through the eyes of the customer by deeply understanding their business needs, challenges, and concerns. You obsess over how they experience our products and services. You not only meet our customers’ expectations, but you exceed them. You have a passion for partners and field engagement.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and empower others to reach their goals along the way.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You are a great listener and communicator with strong executive presence and customer empathy.
Marketing responsibilities include proactive development and execution of evangelizing Apple’s business proposition and customer value to partners. You work with the channel partner sales teams to build the strategy, define the plan, messaging, content and amplification methods that will ensure Apple’s channel partners deeply understand how to build a profitable business with Apple. Additional responsibilities include: Lead and drive field execution across our strategic corporate resellers and VAR’s Accountable for alignment across partner sales leadership and extended marketing teams Create and drive partner marketing strategy to enable Apple’s efforts in building a highly effectively partner ecosystem Own and drive the investment strategy, planning and execution Evangelize and champion our Partner/Channel vision, mission, purpose and needs within Apple Business Collaborate with our Apple teammates from all areas of the company and with our channel partners to design market-leading channel sales programs for our largest customers, resellers and partners — ones that scale and evolve. Build a variety of Marketing programs that encompass Demand Generation, Communications, Events, and offers focused on Small, Medium and Large Enterprise businesses or Industries Launch new programs, keep track of how they’re doing, analyze the results and make them better
Education & Experience
10+ years of experience leading Channel Sales Programs; or similar experience having managed programs or projects for businesses, that balanced delivering on short-term goals, while creating sustainable value for customer, reseller and partner demand for the future. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.