Design Producer , Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Advertising Platforms design team is responsible for the user experience by designing intuitive, learnable, and consistent interfaces. We work to specify how user input and interactions mechanisms work and push to innovate those concepts across our products. Our team is looking for an enthusiastic Design Producer to support Search Ads and News Ads projects. You will work closely with the design team and cross-functional partners to define project requirements, clarify design goals, manage design reviews, and follow up with stakeholders to ensure a quality release of the final product.
- - 5+ years as a producer in software design or an interactive agency.
- - Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many projects and priorities.
- - Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
- - A compelling desire to deliver innovative and exceptional UI design to our customers.
- - Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- - Meticulous attention to detail.
- - Ability to adapt to constant change.
- - Proficient with Keynote and Numbers.
- - Basic Sketch and/or Photoshop knowledge.
This is a dynamic team focused on complex design challenges. You will be working closely with other teams and will be an advocate for user experience. RESPONSIBILITIES: - Manage meetings and design reviews. - Capture key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes. - Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected deliverables. - Negotiate priorities, given limited resources and an aggressive schedule. - Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering. - Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation. - Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent
- You might be a good fit if you want to be on a team where:
- - Design and user experience is represented and defended.
- - The best ideas win regardless of source.
- - Trust, sharing, and healthy debate is the norm.
- - You work closely, collaboratively, and cooperatively with one another to achieve our common goals.
- - You develop effective processes that ensure success.
- - We eat together.