Design Producer , Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple Media Products Design Team supporting Advertising Platforms is responsible for the user experience by designing intuitive, learnable, and consistent interfaces. We work to specify how user input and interactions mechanisms work and push to innovate those concepts across our products. We’re looking for an enthusiastic Design Producer to support Search Ads and News Ads projects. You will work closely with the design team and cross-functional partners to define project requirements, manage resourcing and deliverables, manage executive-level design reviews, and partner with cross-functional stakeholders to ensure a quality release of the final product.
- 5+ years as a producer in software design, digital or creative agency experience preferred
- Experience leading and driving consumer facing design initiatives as well as complex B2B applications
- Thorough understanding of UX/UI ideation, execution, and delivery processes
- Thorough understanding of responsive web and native mobile design best practices
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and drive results while juggling many projects and priorities.
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers.
- Basic Sketch and/or Photoshop knowledge.
This is a fast-paced team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience. Responsibilities: Manage cross functional relationships and partnerships while representing design team Lead design brainstorms and workshops Manage meetings and design reviews. Capture key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes. Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected deliverables. Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an aggressive schedule. Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering. Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation. Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment. About the Advertising Platforms Group At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people’s lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Our technology and services power advertising in Apple News and Search Ads in App Store. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at scale, and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent
- You might be a good fit if you:
- Want to be on a team that delivers innovative and exceptional UI design to our customers.
- Want to be on a team where design and user experience is represented and defended.
- Want to work on a team where the best ideas win regardless of source.
- Want to work on a team where trust, sharing and healthy debate is the norm.
- Want to be on a team that works closely, collaboratively, and cooperatively with one another to achieve our common goals.
- Want to work on a team that develops effective processes that ensure success.
- Want to work on a team that eats together.