Digital Advertising Ops Analyst, Apple Services
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is looking for an Ad Ops Specialist to work within the Digital Advertising team supporting the Services business lines (Apple Music, Apple Pay, iTunes, TV App, Apple Podcasts, Apple News, iBooks, iCloud, & more). Apple is performance-driven in our approach to advertising, therefore very granular in our campaign trafficking & deeply reliant on data integrity for our reporting. This is an opportunity for an extremely organized, strategic, and detail-oriented individual to join a rapidly growing team within one of the fastest growing divisions of Apple.
- 4+ years of ad ops or marketing data management/analysis experience at a digital media agency, network, publisher, and/or client-side advertising team
- Passion for operational tools, systems, and structures that drive both workflow and campaign efficiencies
- Precise attention to detail
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Experience in digital media tagging and trafficking across various ad serving and publishing environments
- Ad-tech and mar-tech landscape familiarity
- Comfortability working on tight turnaround timelines with thorough quality control
- Familiarity with web & mobile attribution platforms a plus
- Experience across paid social, programmatic, and paid search channels a plus
- High proficiency in Excel; experience with Tableau a plus
- Familiarity with Alteryx for ETL workflows a plus
Reporting to the Head of Ops, Data, and Reporting, you will be helping to maintain consistency & accuracy across various operations which are vital to the team, as well as developing new ones as we grow and advance in sophistication. We also partner closely with multiple media agencies, and you will aide in the streamlining of communication and processes between teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.