Strategic Data Solutions - Data Science Visualization Intern
Sacramento, California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Do you want to be part of a team critical to the success of Apple? Are you a Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics major who is passionate about creative problem solving? Do you want to apply your educational experience to real world problems? Do you dream at night of your future in a role at the most influential technical company in the world? If you handle pressure and timelines with ease; are a great team player; and are passionate about the future... we’re looking for you!
- Passion for building something from scratch!
- Highly self-motivated.
- Proven history of driving critical research and development of data visualization.
- Ability to work with large amounts of information and see the ‘bigger picture’.
- Experience using Python, Tableau and related data visualization tools
- Strong communication skills; you are adept at messaging domain and technical content, at a level appropriate for the audience.
- Extraordinary teammate - invested in the collective success of the team and project outcomes.
- Self-sufficient with an ability to thrive in an environment of autonomy amidst ambiguity.
- Have passion for customer-centric design and development.
- Have good understanding of big data technologies.
- Strong aptitude and ability to learn new technologies and tools quickly
Shape the next generation of Manufacturing solutions by working on bleeding-edge technologies and collaborate with talented people for the Strategic Data Solutions (SDS) Engineering team. We are looking for passionate engineers to experiment with and build the next generation of Data Science visualization and exploratory data analysis. Data visualization provides a powerful way to communicate data-driven findings, motivate analyses, and detect flaws. You will be building the next generation of visualization to help the data science teams. Be a member of the team that is responsible for the data collection and reporting for all of Apple’s products around the world. You will build systems that every iPhone, iPad and Mac have interacted with. Apple’s data scientists in engineering and operations teams will utilize your tools to build the next insanely great product.
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing a graduate or doctoral degree in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics. Must be returning to a degree-granting program after your internship.