Recruiting Manager, Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you have a passion for helping others succeed? Do you genuinely believe that talent is the greatest asset of any company? As a member of Apple’s People group, you’ll help discover and develop our most important resource: our people. Together, we’ll search the world to build our collective of talented perfectionists, visionaries, and inventors. All the while, your efforts will maintain Apple as the most innovative company by striving to make us the most diverse — open to all people, all backgrounds, and all perspectives. And that’s just the beginning, because throughout Apple employees’ careers, you will continue to help them grow professionally and support them in work and life. Join our team and help build and keep the extraordinary talent it takes to make extraordinary products. Find and attract the best talent to one of the world's most innovative and creative companies. We are looking for a high caliber, committed recruiting manager to join our corporate recruiting team. In this role, you will lead and manage the Finance Recruiting function while expertly lead the search for the best talent to join our team. We believe that inclusion inspires innovation and finding diverse talent for our organization is how we will continue to thrive.
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience or equivalent plus 3 to 4 years managing recruiting teams
- Experienced in aspects of corporate recruiting including, but not limited to: sourcing, networking, qualifying, screening, assessing, managing relationships with hiring teams and business stakeholders, offer negotiation, awareness of relevant employment legislation and employment market trends
- Demonstrable direct sourcing of talent
- Skilled in working with business leaders, supporting and guiding them on hiring needs
- Understanding of the core functions within G&A (Finance, Legal, Real Estate & Development, HR and Wellness)
- Strong project management skills and comfort with providing timely and clear reporting of progress and roadblocks
- A mix of in-house and agency/executive search experience is preferred
This role will primarily focus on supporting hiring across Finance in Santa Clara Valley. You will lead a team of recruiters that handle the full cycle hiring process from role definition through direct sourcing, assessment and closing Know your clients - partner with business leaders to assess their recruiting needs, anticipate future needs and provide reporting dashboards/metrics on hiring activity Know your market - have a pulse on the trends and the dynamics of the talent pool. Share this information with your business partners and team to modify the hiring strategy to best take advantage Continually demonstrates creative sourcing strategies to help the team Work consistently to ensure a great candidate experience across Finance Navigate and overcome any roadblocks in the hiring process through effective use of time and resources THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL DEMONSTRATE THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES: Strong business sense - an interest in and understanding of what your client group does Adaptability - quickly flex with the needs of the business and adapt strategies to the realities of the market Resourceful - constantly looking for ways to do better and innovative in how the work gets done Drive & Quality Orientation - an innate need to get things do to a high standard in a timely manner Great Collaborator - we never work in isolation at Apple and our success depends on meaningful collaboration across the organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree in Finance/Accounting or equivalent work experience