AppleCare Services Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! At Apple we don’t just craft products - we build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. The AppleCare Strategic Planning Business Development team is seeking an experienced and resourceful Project/Program Manager to build the next roadmaps of our strategic Services offering with the AppleCare management team.
- Proven experience in business strategy planning and execution
- Rich experience communicating with —and presenting to-- all levels of management as well as across project teams, key partners and executive management
- Ability to operate in a dynamic and sometimes ambiguous environment to quickly and effectively identify issues with systems and processes and recommend the appropriate solutions
- Extensive experience leading multiple efforts to support services offering strategy in a global organization
- Strong business acumen and ability to influence across multiple organizations including executive management
- Shown ability to set expectations, meet deadlines and ensure accountability to achieve key milestones.
- Deep knowledge of AppleCare products, processes and LOBs would be a plus.
As a Program Manager, you will plan and drive strategic AppleCare Services programs. You will be directly involved in the development and execution of key initiatives to support an extraordinary Services experience. You will be a key driver in the pursuit of service process efficiency & scalability within the AppleCare Business development organization. You will also analyze portfolio performance to evaluate the benefits of critical projects including managing an annual budget. In addition, you will build strategic plans and support execution and delivery of those plans. Lastly, you will work closely with several cross-functional teams including BPR, IS&T, and Finance. For more information on the service offerings this position will be responsible for, please visit the links below: https://www.apple.com/support/products https://www.apple.com/support/professional/
Education & Experience
Bachelor degree required - MBA a plus PMP certified preferred