iOS/macOS Integration QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Central QA team is seeking an Integration QA Engineer to help ensure new iOS and macOS features are Apple-caliber and deliver a superior user experience. We’re looking for highly versatile QA engineers to play a key role in qualifying new and cross-functional technologies. Our team works in a fast-paced environment that relies heavily on strong communication and a tight relationship between Engineering and interdepartmental QA teams. You will be working closely with QA teams across the company to understand the quality plan for a new feature, build and run integration cases on a regular cadence, and report on the viability of that feature from initial implementation to feature completion.
- 2+ years experience in a QA Engineer role with experience working with multiple cross functional teams
- Standout Colleague: Excellent multi-functional communication and influencing skills
- Passionate and Technical: Ready to deep dive into diverse technologies at all levels and impact on end user applications
- Think out of the box: Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems and independently work towards results
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
This position requires a self-motivated individual with strong technical and communication skills to handle responsibilities which would include functional testing (automated and ad hoc) of first-party applications on iOS and macOS. Responsibilities will include design and implementation of test plans and test cases, risk analysis, and integration testing across Apple platforms.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience