Wireless Charging Co-op
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Design, develop & launch next-generation Wireless Power Technologies in Apple products. We believe the future is Wireless. The mission of the Wireless Power Technology team - Build the world’s best Wireless Charging user-experience by inventing state-of-the-art technologies. The Wireless Power Technology team develops bleeding-edge Wireless Charging designs that are central to Apple’s products - the iPhone, Apple Watch, AirPods, AirPower and more. New challenges arise every day that require the sharp problem-solving skills of talented individuals. The team features a collaborative and hands-on environment that cultivates engineering excellence, creativity & innovation. Join us. Pioneer Wireless charging, for a new Wireless world.
- Hands-on experience in product level system validation
- Hands-on experience in prototype bring-up and debugging
- Passionate about discovering hardware limits, digging deeper to root cause and finding the solutions
- Insightful use of data analysis, visualization, and automation in problem solving
- Proficiency in Python, C/C++ or other scripting languages
- Hands-on and fluent with lab equipments: digital multi-meter, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, oscilloscope, power supply etc
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and appetite for Innovation, Rigor & Healthy Paranoia
- Strong communication (written & verbal) and problem solving skills
- Self-starter familiar with driving problems to resolution
- Experience and understanding of software and hardware interfaces - plus
- Developing automated test and measurements systems - plus
As an intern with the team you will have the following responsibilities: Engage and collaborate with multi-functional teams in developing system validation plan, test automation scripts and reviewing test data - including System Design Engineering, Software CoreOS Engineering, Firmware Engineering, Firmware QA and Thermal Engineering teams Supply technical assessments to strategic decision-making relating to technology Draft and communicate updates to Apple executives pertaining to key development checkpoints Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. Visit jobs.apple.com to learn more. If you do not consent to Apple storing your information in our system for Recruiting purposes, please reply to this email requesting deletion.
Education & Experience
Currently pursuing BS, MS or PhD in Electrical or Computer Engineering. Returning to school after the co-op and available starting in January 2019.