FaceTime Networking Framework Engineer - Comm Apps
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re looking for a motivated software engineer to develop cutting-edge networking technologies for Apple’s communication applications, including iMessage, FaceTime, Apple Watch, HomeKit, Apple Push Service, and more! We need someone who is comfortable working in an exciting environment with rapidly changing priorities, and someone creative and inspired to invent new ways to help build better products.
- You possess strong software development and design skills for embedded systems.
- You have familiarity with client-server driven architecture and network protocols used for real-time communications.
- You have strong object-oriented programming skills in at least one language like; Objective-C, C++, Java, or Swift.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- You are self-directed and can solve problems independently.
Please join us in strengthening the Apple ecosystem and bringing users together with innovative communications technologies. The Communication Applications team is a passionate collection of engineers who are looking for a highly motivated engineer with aspirations to build powerful products that change our customers lives, cultivate learning, and lead cross-functional efforts to success. This team’s products are deeply important to Apple users and our success depends on partnership, technical leadership, and diverse experiences!
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent