People Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products, they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The People team is seeking a talented, seasoned and senior project manager to lead key global projects for Apple employees across all businesses and geographies. This position works cross-functionally with internal partners to develop and implement projects that will support Apple employees to do the best work of their lives. This role will be leading all aspects of each project including definition, timelines, budgets, resource allocation, scope and deployment. The successful candidate will be high-energy, strategic, proactive, a direct communicator, highly organized and able to thrive in a fast-moving, complex environment.
- 5+ years of proven track record in leading strategic global projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent planning, organization and implementation skills
- Structured/analytical thinker
- Superb verbal and written communication
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Innovative with a critical/creative thinker mindset
- Demonstrated success in leading international collaborations
- Experience in interacting with and influencing all levels of management
- Great ability to work independently
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and accept change and ambiguity enthusiastically
- Strong active listening skills.
- High proficiency with Apple applications preferred, as well as Excel
- High level of ethics, values, integrity and trust
You will drive the overall development and deployment of key People projects at Apple. You will collaborate with internal partners from all Apple businesses and geographies in the definition and execution of the projects. Provide frequent and clear communication regarding project status to leadership while raising potential issues or key decisions needed to ensure successful project delivery. Review past projects and results to identify wins/learnings for business process improvements and influence internal change management. Ensure key metrics are collected, understood and acted upon appropriately.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required, MBA desired. 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Travel is required
- Position based in Santa Clara Valley, California