Modem DSP Firmware Engineer Intern
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Join the "Wireless Technology and Eco-system (WTE)” organization and drive innovation that matters! We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, encouraging people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Strong theoretical background in digital signal processing and wireless communications is required
- You've worked on Physical layer algorithm design and done simulation development in wireless systems such as LTE/5G, UMTS and WiFi/BT
- You have a keen vision and awareness of new technologies, applications and use cases.
- Machine learning and its application in wireless communications is a plus
- You are skilled at Matlab and C/C++ programming skills
- Experience with RTOS embedded development
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
The Wireless Technologies team is looking for a highly motivated Modem DSP Firmware Engineer Intern to help develop our next generation of wireless products. You will work on wireless physical layer research and development, wireless systems design. You will work in a small team and will engage with standard team, product team, and other engineering disciplines to deliver high performance best in class modem for wireless products. You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
Education & Experience
Master/PhD Candidate in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications or equivalent majors.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.