Latin America Field Service Manager
Coral Gables, Florida, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we craft the kind of wonder that has revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that support the innovation that runs through everything we do -- from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming revolutionary products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are strengthening our team and we are seeking a customer-focused Field Service Manager with a genuine passion for providing an exceptional customer experience. We feature a dynamic environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Join us and make a difference!
- 2 - 5 years of proven success managing accounts and programs in Latin America in a B2C service environment
- Genuine passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience.
- Ensure an exceptional customer experience by fostering ownership across Apple Authorized Service Providers (AASP), Carriers and Resellers
- Persuasive, dynamic, engaging and confident people skills.
- Comfortable with and willing to travel within assigned region
- Verbal and written fluency in Spanish and English
- Deep knowledge of practices and Laws that govern Service across Latin America and the Caribbean Region
As Latin America Field Service Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the performance of Service Providers (AASPs/Carriers) in your assigned region to ensure flawless execution of AppleCare warranty services. You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities to scale while containing costs and assisting in developing innovative repair solutions and Service Channel management strategies. Responsibilities include: Monitor the performance of Service Providers in assigned regions to ensure uninterrupted access to purchase and return service parts Ensure that Service Providers follow Apple’s Service standards including compliance with technician certifications, invoice documentation, ESD and ACSE metrics and first-time repair, and providing an exceptional customer experience Arrange regular visits with Service Providers and provide feedback to Field Service Managers on emerging issues that require immediate attention. Regularly monitor all ACSE Metrics to ensure adherence to AppleCare performance standards and establish corrective action plans as appropriate Monitor repair activity and identify unusual trends. Conduct training workshops with Sales and Resellers as needed to ensure full understanding and implementation of AppleCare services and processes.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required. MBA a plus