Enterprise Training Content Developer - iOS App Dev
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Enterprise and Education Training team is looking for a Technical Training Content Developer focused on iOS app development to expand our curriculum of technical training courses. You will produce developer training content which includes sample code projects, working apps, labs, and written tutorials for a variety of developer audiences including Apple internal, channel technical sales teams, and external technical professionals in businesses of all sizes. Developed content will address core Apple tools and technologies including the Swift programming language, Xcode, Playgrounds, Interface Builder, Storyboards, iOS frameworks (UIKit, CoreLocation, MapKit, etc), and Apple hardware capabilities. You will be able to work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment that demands high quality, technical accuracy, and consistency. You will have extensive experience with mobile product development including crafting and building iOS apps end-to-end and writing advanced code in the Swift programming language. Familiarity with Apple developer and deployment programs and submitting apps to the App Store or B2B distribution is desirable. At the end of the day, we are here to help enterprise businesses transform the way people work— while growing top-line revenue for Apple. To realize this goal, we gain deep understandings of the businesses we manage—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We build a vision that can inspire customers to transform using Apple products. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to craft plans for solutions and new use cases, and then we help drive execution of the solution.
- You bring 5+ years of technical training content development/instructional design experience creating innovative technical training solutions within high-tech companies
- You have professional software development experience
- You have proven exceptional writing skills, and the ability to distill complex topics and procedures into simple and understandable language.
- You show strong ability to manage multiple projects at a time
- You bring a strong ability to facilitate collaborative, cross-functional decision-making processes
- You have strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Extraordinary ability to listen and build rapport with a wide range of cultures and personalities
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of, and experience with, iOS app development technologies
- Experience working reciprocally with peers on multi-faceted projects
- Strong knowledge of Apple products and platforms
Develop engaging and concise course materials to support self-paced and instructor-led training delivered through multiple methods including classroom, web, and mobile devices. Work closely with training management, global partners, regional trainers, editors, evaluators and creative services partners to gather information, refine learning objectives, and produce the right training solutions at the right time. Apply Apple standards to all aspects of work projects, producing elegant, focused and accurate information about complex topics. Keep up-to-date and current with our products and technologies with an emphasis on iOS app development. Collaborate extensively with other project team members, including editors, graphic designers, engineers, and marketers, to receive and incorporate feedback appropriately. Lead your time independently and meet all scheduled deadlines. View and interpret data from various sources (customer feedback, analytics reports, usability tests, and so on) for mentorship on ways to improve the quality and effectiveness of assigned deliverables.
Education & Experience
4 year degree or relevant work experience