Partner Communications Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is seeking an experienced communications expert to guide the development of best-in-class partner advertising and communications that feature Apple products or services. Based in Cupertino, California, Worldwide Partner Communications Manager will lead the development of innovative partner-led advertising and communications that feature Apple products or services. This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, both internal and external, at Worldwide and within Geos. Teams include local Geo Marcom, Brand, Sales, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, the Partners, and of course the broader Partner Communications community.
- You possess extensive experience in brand communications - strategy through execution
- You have experience partnering with, and building positive relationships with, creative people
- You thrive leading cross-functional collaboration with the combined ability to excel as a presenter and influencer
- You have passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, great work, and innovative plans
- You are flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of a high performing team
- You can confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple stakeholders in a highly matrix’d organization
- You have 5+ years experience in advertising or communications marketing, account management at a creatively-driven ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm
- You have 5+ years in leading a global team of marketing professionals
We work closely with external partners and internal Apple teams to help drive the very best creative for Apple products and services within our partner’s comms plans/platforms We develop a keen understanding of the Apple brand, the partner’s brand, the market/geo We strategize the appropriate partner communications strategy for each Apple product and route-to-market, ensuring alignment between Worldwide partners (Marcom, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, Sales). We drive the partner planning and execution of Apple product launches and campaign refreshes. Ensure timely and flawless development of all Apple-led partner communications as well as all Partner-led communications. We work hand in hand with Geo’s to understand both macro trends and comms specific insights and results. Synthesize findings into insights to drive optimization of future efforts internally and with partners. We develop and drive processes designed to improve the quality of the work and the process to get to better work. We lead the content development for and delivery of communication workshops with senior level partners globally. We lead quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key WW Partner Comms initiatives and sustaining needs. We inspire and support the development and growth of a large network of Geo Partner Communications Managers. You will identify key creative opportunities and build an environment in which the Geo team can contribute at the highest level regardless of distance. Provide the planning and leadership to the global Partner Communications Team, by ensuring that they are living the PCM purpose and vision. Establish appropriate processes, competencies and values in order to meet and exceed the goals defined by leadership.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or advanced business degree a plus.