Quality Engineer - Carrier Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Carrier Services team is responsible for iPhone sales and provisioning in Apple Retail Stores and Apple Online Store through integration with the major US wireless carriers' web services.
- - Ability to define and execute comprehensive server-side test plans
- - Comfortable with Maven and Git
- - Experience with Jenkins
- - Strong object-oriented programming and design experience, especially Java
- - Experience providing and consuming RESTful web services and JSON
- - Strong background in designing or extending existing test frameworks; JUnit, TestNg
- - Evangelize software testing standard methodologies and influence architecture and design decisions
- - NoSQL experience is a plus
- - We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.
- - Extraordinary communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- - You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver premier products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- - Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?
The Carrier Services team is looking for a highly-motivated Quality Engineer to drive our functional and automation efforts. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and results-oriented person who enjoys working with multi-functional teams. You will make critical architectural decisions affecting test automation. You will recommend and deploy tools and processes to enable rapid application testing and deployment.
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience