Cloud Services Analyst-IS&S Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. Finance is critical to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for crafting the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact on a company that is known for its impressive lineup of products, including Mac, iPad, iPhone, and Watch. Finance is about “fueling innovation.” We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity, personal accountability, teamwork, excellence, and proactive thinking. If you exemplify our values and want to be part of something big contact us today.
- Validated analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude for synthesizing complex data into key components that drive informed decisions
- Comfortable working with ambiguous data
- Shown ability to work independently and respond rapidly in a fast changing business environment
- Technical or business background in cloud computing
- Strong sense of team
- Innate curiosity - passion for and experience with Apple’s products
- Ability to challenge current thinking in constructive ways
- Excellent multi-functional partner
- Strong presentation and communication skills
We are in search of a Cloud Services Analyst to partner with our infrastructure teams to establish and manage internal cost metrics as well as develop a comparative model for internal and external services. Along with a strong analytical mindset, this role will require a significant amount of partnering, both with the business and with our internal finance teams. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, able to take initiative and work independently. We want you to bring thought leadership to inspire change and drive Apple's Internet Services. In addition will develop and manage cost models for our services offered by our infrastructure team (Cassandra, Hadoop, Kafka etc.); including SLAs and KPIs. Establish a matrix comparing features and costs from external providers to aid in the strategic allocation of resource demand. Partner to help establish an internal marketplace for data center resources.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or 3+ years of relevant industry experience is required.