WW Sales Financial Analyst, Accessories
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a significant role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success. We are on a mission to drive dramatic Apple-branded Accessories growth in the carrier and retail channels around the world. The WW Accessories Financial Analyst will play a key role supporting that mission. You will provide finance business partner support to the WW Accessories Sales Leader and will work with a global cross functional team to deliver high quality and thoughtful analysis to Sales leadership, WW Sales Finance, and Geo Finance teams.
- At least 3 years of finance/business development/consulting related work experience
- High level of proficiency with Excel and presentation tools (I.e. Keynote) with sharp attention to detail
- Demonstrates ability to conduct complex, data driven financial modeling and analysis
- Thrives in a fast-pace, demanding environment; strong prioritization skills are required, with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Proactive problem solver and interested in process improvements
- Strong verbal and written professional skills; ability to compile and present data, insights, and recommendations to different audiences, including executives
- Strong social and relationship-building skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity
The ideal candidate is one who has been a top performer in his or her career with a proven track record of accomplishments. The candidate will be joining WW Sales Finance with the expectations of being a key contributor in a dynamic environment. The candidate should feel comfortable dealing with complex and ambiguous situations. RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: Own the WW Apple branded Accessories unit and revenue forecast, which must take a dynamic global environment into account. Work closely with local sales and finance teams to understand demand trends and the impact of key sales initiatives. Partner with supply chain on demand assumptions and supply profile. Provide analytical support and ad-hoc reporting for weekly sales operating cadence and executive updates. Create and maintain analytical models to report and evaluate performance. Drive automation and improvement in forecast quality, reporting and analytics tools & dashboards.
Education & Experience
BS or BA in Business, Finance, or Accounting