Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Interactive Media Group (IMG) provides the media and graphics foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod, and Mac OS. Combining ground breaking software techniques with next-generation hardware, IMG takes the media experience to the next level.
- You are able to triage bug reports with limited information
- You have the ability to resolve first order priority of bugs based on nature of the issue relative to the expected behavior
- You have the ability to route bugs to the appropriate engineering teams based on first level triage
- You can develop automation workflows to increase productivity of initial triage
- You are able to generate reports about bug flow patterns and develop plans to improve efficiency around areas of bug activity not directly related our software components
- You can work with engineers on the team to identify key metrics for identifying bugs and to define new metrics to add to the software to improve triage efficiency
The ideal candidate must be a self-starter with excellent communications skills and attention to detail. The fast-paced nature of the job requires a candidate who can work well under pressure and quickly adapt new technology into effective issue diagnosis and triage. Individual will be looking at determining why software misbehaves and triage crash logs and look to improve our customer experience. We are seeking someone who is intensely curious yet focused on delivering results in a timely manner. An eye and ear for quality is a must.
Education & Experience
BS/MS or equivalent