Modem DSP Firmware Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the "Wireless Technology and Eco-system (WTE)” organization and be part of a best-in-class team of engineers, working with multi-functional teams to drive innovation and develop products used by millions worldwide. We are looking for a highly reciprocal individual who can excel in a high-paced environment. Be ready to make something extraordinary when you come here. Dynamic, reassuring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same real passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our dedication to leave the world better than we found it. You should join Apple if you want to help deliver the next amazing Apple product.
- Research and Development background in digital signal processing and wireless communication is required
- Relevant experience includes one or more of the following areas: UMTS/HSPA, LTE, 5G, and physical layer algorithms with hands-on implementation and debugging
- You have a keen vision and awareness of new technologies, applications and use cases.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills, matlab is a plus
- Experience with RTOS embedded development
- Thrive in a reciprocal environment and can clearly communicate while deftly driving multiple projects across many teams
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to pursue everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are significant to our customers
The Wireless Technologies team is looking for a highly motivated Modem DSP Firmware Engineer to help develop our next generation of wireless products. You will work on modem firmware development, wireless systems design and physical layer algorithms. You will work in a small team and will engage with standard team, product team, vendors and other engineering disciplines to deliver high performance best-in-class modem for wireless products. You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
Education & Experience
Master/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Wireless Communications or equivalent majors.
- WTEERP, CELLERP