Mobile App Developer - Maps Search
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Searching for direction in your next job? Join our team and help deliver a new search experience to millions of Apple customers every day.
- 3+ years of hands-on app development experience
- Strong Objective-C or Swift skills
- Experience applying UI best practices
- Strong object-oriented programming skills
- A keen eye for excellent design
- Having excellent communication skills with the ability to work with various teams in a dynamic setting
As a member of our Maps Search team, your primary responsibility will be implementing new UI search experiences, but you'll often find yourself working at different levels of the stack in order to pull off challenging features. You should feel comfortable moving fluidly from network programming to framework and application development. You'll be maintaining and improving not just Maps, but also its integration with Siri, Spotlight, Safari, and other supporting frameworks. As the face of the Maps app running on iOS, macOS, watchOS, and CarPlay, every engineer on our team can have an enormous impact on the products we ship.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or Equivalent plus proven experience developing apps, building frameworks, or developing UI's will be considered.
- The following experience would be an added plus:
- Experience working with Apple platforms, particularly iOS, watchOS, macOS, or CarPlay