Retail Market Development - Operations Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple’s Retail Market Development team is looking for a dynamic, talented and highly motivated person to join our America’s team. Our team is responsible for identifying, leading and implementing commercial strategies to help drive Apple Retail towards increasing ownership, sales and profitability. As a member of the team, you will play a key role in contributing to the performance and success of the Retail business and Apple branded products from the perspectives of operations and analytics.
- 3+ years experience in finance, product merchandising or corporate operations, preferably in the Retail or Consumer Electronics industries.
- Self-starter with exceptional analytical and proven problem-solving skills.
- Strategic and critical thinker with the ability to execute tactically with precision
- High proficiency in utilizing spreadsheets such as Numbers or Excel
- Passion for analyzing data, drawing conclusions and developing and presenting go-forward recommendations
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing team environment
- Skilled partnership manager with the ability to effectively manage relationships at all levels
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and proactively seek out answers to questions and solutions to challenges
- Proficiency in presenting recommendations and plans to senior leaders
- Experience working with key players in the Telecommunications industry preferred
- Knowledge of the carrier space preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English required
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- BS or MBA preferred
Lead seamless product launch operations in collaboration with cross-functional, worldwide teams aligned with business and team goals. Perform analysis of product, program and promotion performance to identify commercial opportunities by market. Utilize in-house systems and tools to enter critical data Manage process for all product, program and service pricing, including carrier operations, across multiple markets Serve as point of contact for our carrier partners to ensure successful carrier operations in our channels. Manage system projects to improve and enhance the Retail customer experience.