Sr. Technical Project Manager - Apple Employee Systems
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple Employee Systems is seeking a dynamic Sr. Technical Project Manager to drive cross-functional projects in Apple’s fast-paced environment. We work on many high-impact projects that serve various Apple lines of business.
- Results oriented with 8+ years experience of Project Management
- Functional knowledge of HR, recruitment and/or payroll systems.
- Managed projects end-end from kickoff to go-live including scope, schedules, risks, budget and issues and clearly communicate to stakeholders
- Strong project management and software development lifecycle knowledge(Agile,Waterfall)
- Ability to manage team resources working on the projects
- Product focused mindset with ability to help shape product roadmaps working closely with senior team members
- Leader, delegator and motivator
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Creative, innovative, and strategic
- Strong knowledge of IT project lifecycle
- Engineering knowledge at the architecture level
- Natural problem solver with a strong awareness of risk
- Excellent verbal and written communicator in technical and business contexts
- Impeccable attention to details and quality of work
The Employee Systems team within the Engineering Solutions group is responsible for application development for Employee Systems Suite of Applications. RESPONSIBILITIES - The project manager will manage relationships with business and technical teams and is accountable for overall solution delivery of projects managing scope, cost, schedules, risks, expectations, and outcomes throughout the whole project lifecycle. - The project manager needs to have a product mindset to help provide strategic direction for product roadmaps. - This role will lead solution delivery that meets business and Apple goals, while maintaining industry and Apple Information Technology standards. - Self-motived, who can grasp technical concepts quickly, adapt to change while being an effective liaison between functional & business groups. - Will be accountable for overall solution delivery of projects of varying complexity and scope working with business teams
Education & Experience
B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent field plus 8+ years experience
- - We seek a self starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.
- - Exceptional communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- - You will interact with many other group’s internal team to lead and deliver best-in-class products in an exciting fast-paced environment.
- - Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. Will you join us in crafting solutions that do not yet exist?