Retail Supply Planner
Sacramento, California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated individual with strong analytic abilities to support Retail Store Operations. The individual will focus on Supply / Demand analytics to ensure the right supply is in the right place at the right time. Extraordinary operational excellence is a cornerstone of Apple's success, and the RFO organization plays an important role in ensuring operational success for Apple. Primary responsibility is the planning and fulfillment of product to meet demand at over 300 America’s Apple Retail Stores. Actively leads and maintains replenishment to stores using systems, reporting tools, and metrics. Provides highest level of customer service and responsiveness to store requests. Works cross functionally with key internal partners to ensure fulfillment of product demand.
- Prior experience in product planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, or supply chain management is preferred.
- Strong Excel modeling and analysis skills
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically with a persistent preciseness and a high level of comfort in analyzing data.
- Drive alignment of supply & demand plans with AMR SDM
- Excellent communication/social skills
- You exert diplomatic influence in a matrix organization
- Comfortable with presenting to executive management
- MRP Expertise
- APICS, CPIM, or IBF CPF Certification
- Exposure to: Oracle Demantra Demand Management, SAP
Supply Planner (Inventory Planning / Store Replenishment) Actively works through key internal partners and sources of supply to ensure timely fulfillment of retail product demand. Manages replenishment system to ensure accurate product replenishment by SKU/store for assigned products. Manage overall inventory to ensure optimal levels while supporting number of turns and higher ranking customer levels. Manages in stock exceptions daily; react as needed to ensure product fulfillment to storefronts. Researches and expedites orders when appropriate. Work closely with regional and internal Logistics partners to optimize freight expense and expedite requests. Manages inventory levels during product transitions to minimize excess inventory and consumer impact.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience required