Software Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Interactive Media Group (IMG) Audio team provides the audio foundation across all of Apple's innovative products, including iPhone/iPad, iPod, Apple TV, Apple Watch, and Mac OS X, as well as developer support via numerous system frameworks. We're seeking an experienced integration engineer to manage our large source control system and numerous software releases across multiple platforms.
- 3+ years of SW development and system integration experience.
- Highly competent with version control systems: git and svn
- Experience with branching and merging
- Familiarity with Mac and/or Unix development and debugging tools.
- Experience with embedded systems a plus. Experience in building C/C++-based projects.
- Experience with LLVM and/or Xcode and/or gnu make is a plus
- Familiarity with automated build, continuous integration, and test automation systems.
- Experience in shell scripting, Python (or perl).
- Coding experience in a C-based language a plus (C, C++, Objective-C).
- Experience with Jenkins or similar tools a strong plus.
- Experience in audio-related software development a plus
You will work closely with the software engineering and build automation teams, and duties will include the design, enhancement, and automation of source code integration processes, and managing the integration of the team’s work into the numerous software releases of Apple’s various platforms. Additional responsibilities will include assisting with the development and integration of tests for these deliverables into automated test systems.
Education & Experience
BS/MS in CS or equivalent field